The Donut Trail starts today in Westfield and I think we are in! I am pretty sure they choose the hottest weekends for this, but if you know me, I’m a donut (and chips) kinda girl and I’m thinking this will be a fun thing to do this weekend!
The Donut Trail runs from June 5th, 2020-June 7th, 2020 and is super fun and easy! In order to participate, you’ll want to download the Donut Trail 2020 Guidebook. In there you’ll find rules, a map, a printable passport and learn how you can earn FREE donuts! Make sure you grab a writing utensil to take with you on this SWEET adventure.
Due to the current events of 2020 this trail is a little different than last. It looks like the city of Westfield has worked hard to make sure social distancing regulations are being followed. Because of that, this year, you will print your own passports and no stickers will be provided. Instead, you’ll draw in each design at each Sweet Stop Sign.
We are excited to participate this year! Every year, I see my friend go out and do this and I never get around to it, so this year will be our first time and even though it’s a little different from the past, we are still excited to get outside and explore!
So, how do you participate? Well according to the website, here’s how!
- Download the Donut Trail 2020 Guidebook. Click here for that.
- Use the map inside the guidebook to find the 12 sweet stops on Westfield’s trail system.
- A sweet stop is indicated by a donut-shaped sign along the trail.
- Find the shape or symbol at each sweet stop which should be located on the front of the sign.
- Draw the shape on the right spot on your passport.
- Visit all 12 stops and draw all 12 shapes on your passport.
- Once you’ve done this, you can take your completed passport to the participating donut shops and redeem your prizes!
So get going… Donuts are delicious and you definitely deserve one! But don’t wait because this trail activity and donut prize redemption is only available from Friday, June 5th – Sunday, June 7th, 2020.