SURPRISE DISNEY TRIP
Well, there were some moments we will chat about over time, but it was pretty much a good time all around. Not sure how we planned and pulled off a Surprise Disney Trip, but we did. We will ignore the few hiccups for now. If you follow all my social media outlets, you know that we didn’t tell our 7 year old about the trip. We had hinted and thought she’d pick up on those, but after telling her, we knew she hadn’t. We took her out to breakfast at a local place called Rosie’s Place and told her we’d go to Chuck E Cheese when we were done. We had all the bags packed in the car!
Last week we went to Disney.
Best. Week. Ever.
Surprise Ella! We are going to Disney!
Here’s how it went down:
We took this cute little box with us to breakfast and that’s how we told her.
I don’t think she knew what was going on until she got to the very bottom of the box which included a paper print out of a park ticket and she read it and started crying.
DIY DISNEY SURPRISE BOX
Here’s what we had in the box…
- I used these printables for WDW tickets. I saved them and edited them in Canva adding the girls names and the dates of our trip! Then cut them out… so easy and they really sealed the deal! I had them at the very bottom so they were the last thing she saw!
- The ears were made by someone in town before we left. Perfect for pictures, but weren’t that sturdy so they didn’t stay on very well.
- Valentine Minnie Pins were found at The Disney Store before we let town. Perfect for pin trading at the parks!
- The Where is Walt Disney World was ordered from Amazon here, but can also be found at bookstores! And I was the one who read this book on the flight hahha.
- A $25 gift card was perfect for souvenirs!
- And Candy because who doesn’t love candy? Especially Mini M&Ms!
All in all, our surprise went off without a hitch… The only thing I would have changed was that we waited a little longer to go to breakfast because we ended up coming home for a bit before heading to the airport. BUT if we hadn’t had that time, we couldn’t have done a clothes change that was needed due to some messy eaters! Hahaha.
I’m going to recap the parks as we visited them over the next couple weeks…
Basically so it’s not overload all at once for anyone reading and so I can live in the Disney World a little longer…